No announcement yet.

i'm so sick of this flaring.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to my uro's appt today and I was right i do have an infection a plus four infection so i'm back on leviquin.
    He was glad that the heparin treatments has been helping me he said he wouldnt have advise anyone to try as much heparin as I did but since it was helpine me and the study says it is okay keep doing it he also said nine mths ago he felt like pulling his hair out with me. lmao He has really worked hard to try to get me better. I just hope the leviquin is the right anti for this infection he is sending my urine off and will let me know Friday evening.
    He said I needed to speak to a few of the new ic pat. and thought i may be able to help them. I'm not good at speaking to others in a large group but would love to help them i have bad nerves and get very nervous. I'm going to think about it and bring it back up in april when i have to go back to my next appt.
    He is right i have came a long ways now to just get rid of this awful infection where i will stop flareing. banghead
    Medicine taken daily or as needed:
    1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
    2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
    3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
    4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
    5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
    5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
    6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
    7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

Hi Rhonda,

Glad you got your anti-b's. I hope you feel better soon!!! Got to get back to taking care of that little bunny of yours!!

Hugs and love,
      Jess
      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

I am glad that you got your antiboitcs and I pray and hope they work for you and it is the right one. Please let us know how you are doing. Hang in there. There is hope. Get well soon. grouphug grouphug grouphug
        Hang in there , There is hope.
        There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Hi Rhonda, and hope your meds are kicking in and helping you out with your infection.You have had so much lately to deal with in your life. How is Brandon doing, hope he is doing O.K. and not having the pain he was experiencing. Take care and let us know how you are doing, hugs and love Iris. hi kissing grouphug
          Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

I hope you get a lot of relief now Rhonda. I am sure that you are a great person to speak to others about IC. Good luck!!!!

You do a lot for us and are so good at it......God Bless you.
            Faith, Hope, and Love,
            Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
            or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
            Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Working...
            X