Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katrina
    replied
    I hope you get a lot of relief now Rhonda. I am sure that you are a great person to speak to others about IC. Good luck!!!!

You do a lot for us and are so good at it......God Bless you.

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Rhonda, and hope your meds are kicking in and helping you out with your infection.You have had so much lately to deal with in your life. How is Brandon doing, hope he is doing O.K. and not having the pain he was experiencing. Take care and let us know how you are doing, hugs and love Iris. hi kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    I am glad that you got your antiboitcs and I pray and hope they work for you and it is the right one. Please let us know how you are doing. Hang in there. There is hope. Get well soon. grouphug grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Rhonda,

Glad you got your anti-b's. I hope you feel better soon!!! Got to get back to taking care of that little bunny of yours!!

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    I went to my uro's appt today and I was right i do have an infection a plus four infection so i'm back on leviquin.
    He was glad that the heparin treatments has been helping me he said he wouldnt have advise anyone to try as much heparin as I did but since it was helpine me and the study says it is okay keep doing it he also said nine mths ago he felt like pulling his hair out with me. lmao He has really worked hard to try to get me better. I just hope the leviquin is the right anti for this infection he is sending my urine off and will let me know Friday evening.
    He said I needed to speak to a few of the new ic pat. and thought i may be able to help them. I'm not good at speaking to others in a large group but would love to help them i have bad nerves and get very nervous. I'm going to think about it and bring it back up in april when i have to go back to my next appt.
    He is right i have came a long ways now to just get rid of this awful infection where i will stop flareing. banghead

Leave a comment:

• carlinjkammerer
    replied
    I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I hope you have pain pills at home. I will keep you in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Rhonda,

I hope you are feeling better and that you got to the doc. Let us know how you are doing!!

Hugs and love,
    Jess grouphug

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    your right the ambulances knows how to drive in this weather but how to get home right now i'm drinking tons of water trying to flush this crap out. taking the heparin and marcaine treatments and pain medicine.
    I just hope that the roads are better tomorrow and we can get out we live out in the country so the state doesnt come down this road and it is a half a mile to the main road this stapeing pain is killing me in my right side and my back is hurting like i dont know what (both kidneys) is where the pain feels like it is at. I just want it to stop. even the perocets are not touching this pain. banghead

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Rhonda
    hugs sorry you are flaring.. between you and me I think we flared for everyone keep getting these awful pains that feels like someones ripping it out banghead I know what the pains you are talking about... i thought several times omg if i didnt have any apendex it would be them... call the doc and let me know how you are.. grouphug
    love
    cindy

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Rhonda could you call your uro and tell him what is going on with you since you can't get out of the house? We are supposed to get that snow and ice too but don't know when, hopefully after I get out of work today. I will be praying for you. but if you are still awful, I would call the amblulacne and get to the er. ambulances know how to drive in that stuff when iti is bad out. Let us know how you are doing. grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It does sound like infection. About the only thing you can do for that until you get to the doctor is to drink lots of water. You might try taking some baking soda in water to see if that will calm it down a little.

Sending hugs and prayers your way,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• queenbeemig
    replied
    I pray that you find comfort soon. Keep praying and stay strong.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oh, my gosh, I feel so badly for you, I can't stand it. Wish I could give you a big hug! I, too, have terrible pain on my right side and had my appendix out as a kid. Several docs thought that it was scar tissue or even "tethering" of the scar itself. I had a lapro in September to check it out (after begging several previous docs to do a lapro), and the doc did remove scar tissue, but he said it was just regular ole' scar tissue, nothing wrapped around anything and no tethering. Have you had that possibility checked out with your doc? Just a thought. Hope you get the help you need; I'll say a little prayer just for you tonight. Please let us know how you are getting along.

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    i don't have my appendix they took them out right after i was dx with IC. after they checked them they was nothing wrong with them so i had surgery for nothing there banghead cussing I was so angery when i found out there was nothing wrong with my appendix and found out it was my IC.
    I have had this pain before but it was when I had a really really bad UTI infection. the roads are so bad it is going across the t.v to stay inside and off the roads unless you just have to go out.
    I went to sleep for a while but I got up when my dad called to check on me its just like he felt something was wrong he offered to come and take me to the er but i don't want nothing to happen to him having to try to come that far plus he drives a light car a firebird my car could make it better but nothing is safe on ice the weather man is saying it is going to keep iceing until tomorrow afternoon they are saying is should stop around 6 pm so i guess unless i get to where i just can't move i'm stuck at home in this pain blah
    thanks guys for your support grouphug I guess I will just have to tuff it out with my old trusting heating pad.
    This pain is really awful I just want to cry but i'm afraid if i cry it will double me over. eek

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Dixie,

Hugs, I truly understand how you feel right now. Even though I sent myself into this flare knowing what it would do to me. (I hate baby cravings LOL)
    We also have terrible snow and sleet also. I sure hope you feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X