Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4realtho
    replied
    Man I hope so.. It is frustrating because I am going out of town this weekend and will be sitting down alot and need to not be in a flare. I wonder if wearing heels will cause a flare. I have wore them for years but I am just trying to figure out why this happened. This is what i did yesterday

Ate some cookies with milk for breakfast.
    Took daughter to dr appointment. She had to have 3 shoots for her 18 month old well baby check.

Went shopping for about a hour.

Started to feel flare right before lunch.

Came home at a salad with feta cheese, shrimp, olives (black), olive oil. Had water to drink with lunch.

More water and some chips for a snack.
    Wasn't feeling well so I went to bed early..so no dinner..

What could have caused this one????? I am baffled

Leave a comment:

• VickiB
    replied
    If it continues you might want to check for a UTI anyway. Maybe try an OTC test kit at least.

But I know what you mean about how rotten it is to flare and not know what you did, -if anything, to deserve it! I just went through one of those. While I know certain diet items will make me flare, it's not the only thing that can trigger my symptoms. I used to flare mid cycle. I flare when under stress. I flare if I forget to drink enough water. And on rare occasions I just plain flare for no reason I can ever figure out. Not fun!

I'm sorry you're going through this. Hopefully this one will pass quickly for you!

Vicki

Leave a comment:

• 4realtho
    replied
    No, It doesn't feel like that at all..

Leave a comment:

• baaaby11
    replied
    Have you checked for a UTI?

Leave a comment:

• 4realtho
    started a topic HELP! In a flare and don't know why!

HELP! In a flare and don't know why!

I have followed the diet to the T and yet yesterday I have been going to the bathroom quite often. I am miserable What could I have done to deserve this? I would have rather had a coke or a candy bar and be in a flare then not knowing how this one came on the way it did.. I am wondering if the diet even helps really!
Working...
X