• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.P. Knightly
    replied
    Originally posted by bubbe1 View Post
    That's very creative!
    Just don't burn yourself.
    Thank you! I was proud of myself...I just hope no one peeks into my trash - they will think I am rather kinky in my sex life :

I am careful to test the temperature with my fingers before it comes into contact with more sensitive areas! It's embarrassing, but I shared in case it might give relief to anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    stress and flare

Originally posted by I.P. Knightly View Post
    Thank you both of you!

I wanted to share something I rigged up that is actually soothing the spasming of my bladder/vagina (kind of graphic).

I microwaved a few ounces of rice for a few minutes and filled a condom with it. I then shaped the rice into a small tube and am using it as kind of an internal heating pad. It seems to be helping.
    That's very creative!
    Just don't burn yourself.

Leave a comment:

• I.P. Knightly
    replied
    Thank you both of you!

I wanted to share something I rigged up that is actually soothing the spasming of my bladder/vagina (kind of graphic).

I microwaved a few ounces of rice for a few minutes and filled a condom with it. I then shaped the rice into a small tube and am using it as kind of an internal heating pad. It seems to be helping.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Stress can absolutely cause a flare! And you might want to use a regular pad to see if it helps --- right now anything to help with the stress would be good.

Sending gentle hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    stress and flare

Hi,
    I'm not a doctor, but just from my own experience it seems to me that stress can indeed cause a flare.
    Sorry you and your guy have been fighting. I hope that gets better so you can get better.
    Laurie

Leave a comment:

• I.P. Knightly
    started a topic Stress = flare?

Stress = flare?

Hello all. I have been relatively pain-free since November, which was a HUGE relief However, last night I got into a huge fight with my fiance and became so, so angry, like angrier than I have been in a very long time. We have been fighting pretty much constantly for the past week, but last night was ridiculous. Anyhow, within a few hours, my bladder began hurting very badly. This progressed to pain in my vagina and vulva, which I have never experienced before. The discomfort and pain is unbearable Finally, I was able to get about 3 hours of sleep by placing a heating pad between my legs...but obviously I can't walk around all day like that.

I guess my question is, can stress trigger such a painful flare?
    Also, I am on my period and using tampons...could this be a trigger?

thx
Working...
X