X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheresaMae
    replied
    Bad Day Today

I gotta vent someThe burning has come back full force. I am in a rediculous ammount of pain. My husband is out of town with my brother. There living it up In Florida at the Daytona 500 this weeeknd. My sister-in-law is here helping me out but I'm afraid I'm boring her talking about my problems. We stayed up late last night, kinda had little slumber party I had a couple Margaritas and I woke up this morning with a very angry bladder. IC is ruining my life. My body is falling apart. Developing MS was bad enough by itself and now IC flares along with a bad ankle I really don't know much I can take. Sorry for the pity party but y'all understand what I'm going thru more than my family and friends. Thanks for listening.

Leave a comment:

• bob04951
    replied
    Hey Theresa, what a bummer! Bad enough with the MS gait and now...Maybe try to sit in a sunny window as much as possible with a good book, snooze, heal yourself. These are the times you are thankful you do not live alone. Hope you feel better real soon, I do not have MS but am the biggest klutz in the world, I fall at least once a year and hurt something, so I feel for you. Take advantage of your "down" time and do what makes you feel better, maybe catch up on those little projects where you can sit on your butt and finish them up. Or do nothing at all. Take care. Jill, wife of Bob

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    pain and venting

Theresa,
    You don't ever have to apologize for venting on this forum. That's what it's here for.
    I'm glad your bladder is feeling better today and hope your ankle continues to improve. Has anyone ever given you ankle strengthening exercises? I sprained both of my ankles(very severe sprains) and the thing that helped the most to keep it from happening again, were those exercises.
    Take care of yourself, and maybe try to get out even if you just sit in the sun for a bit.
    Hugs,
    Laurie

Leave a comment:

• TheresaMae
    replied
    Feelling Better

My bladder is behaving much better. I want to thank all of you who replied. I know my post was kind of downer and I'm trying to be more positive but it's hard when so many things are going wrong at once. May God bless you all.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm so sorry you have so much to deal with. I hope you feel better soon.

Sending warm healing wishes your way,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• TexasHoney
    replied
    I am so sorry that you're having such rough time. I know all about ankle and leg injuries ( see my signature). My bladder gave me fits during all those times. I hope and pray you get to feeling better soon.

Hang In There

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    I am praying now and I hope you find relief real soon. The fall you had might have made your bladder shake alot and with the stress cause you to go into a flare. hugs to you sister.

Leave a comment:

• floridamom
    replied
    HUGS to you!!! I am so sorry that you are going thru this. Please know that any phsyical trauma you suffer (like breaking the ankle) can easily trigger a flareup in IC. Not to mention the stress over the weather & ice or even weather changes.
    Dont give up hope, ok? We are all here for you & care...I am saying a prayer for you now...God Bless...

Leave a comment:

• TheresaMae
    started a topic Really Bad Flare - I gotta vent

Really Bad Flare - I gotta vent

I've been in a most ridiculous flare for the past 2 weeks. The burning is non-stop. It all started 2 weeks ago today (Feb 1) That was day the ice storm hit here in North Texas. I had the misfortune of slipping on the ice that was on my front porch steps and re-broke my ankle that I frist injured last Jan in a car wreck. The car wreck did the most damage ( broken left ankle and fibula). I also rebroke the ankle again last April ( hiding easter eggs) and this past October I was dx'd with a stress in same ankle. The stess fracture was caused by my wobbly MS gait. So now I'm back wearing a wakling boot and using crutches to get around the house. My bladder problem is complicated due to my MS which has left me with a major bladder control problem. Today my MS symptoms are at a level 10 also. I got tingling in my hands and feel really run down. I hurt all over. I hate to be so negative but my health problems have are holding hostage in my own house. It's a beautiful day here in Texas and I am not able to get out and enjoy it. Instead I am stuck here inside my wearing a boot on my leg, my bladder hurts so bad I could scream, I'm peeing constantly and setting a record for Depend changes and MS has me huting everywhere else. I am so depressed. Life hardly seems worth living somtimes. I need you prayers and support to get through this.
Working...
X