Another Flare Starting :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Flare Starting :(

It started yesterday. The urgency and pain are starting to be uncomfortable. I have started my regimine of B&O's, pryridium, oxybutrin, atarax, and elavil. Also been taking cystoprotek, but have not noticed a significant improvement. It says sometimes it takes up to 90 days so I'm hoping it will kick in. Been doing the warm tub and the triangle shaped microwave heating pad. Had a rough night last night. Seemed like I would just get back to bed and I had to go to the bathroom again. It is so tiring..back and forth. I'm wearing a path in the carpet. Oh I just hate having this condition! I know I am probably taking everything out there for IC. It just seems my stress level goes way up when I'm flaring, which only aggravates and prolongs the flare. I am just thinking...only a few days hopefully and everything will calm back down. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions that I'm not already trying. (yes..have been trying to stick only to the IC diet and using Prelief). This network has been a Godsend. I thought I was the only one as I had never heard of IC. Then I found this network and found there are millions out there suffering the same thing. I had no idea. Guess I just was looking for some words of encouragement to get thru this. Thank you all in advance for any response. Gail

So sorry you're in a flare, hopefully it will calm down, I use Tiger balm pain patches (over the counter) when I'm hurting, you might want to try it. After all it certainly can't make thinks worse. Hope you feel better soon.
    Last edited by greeneyes; 04-22-2011, 12:26 PM.
    IC diagnosis 3 weeks ago.
    Vesicare 10 mg once daily
    IBS and Gerd-Zegerid
    IC diet
    Elmiron 100 mg three daily
    Hydroxyzine 25 mg at night
    Amitriptyline 10mg at night
    Diovan 60/12.5 daily
    Topral 50 mg daily
    Zoloft 100 mg at night
    Klonopin .5 twice daily

Comment