Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirs10
    replied
    Thank you for your reply's I appreciate all the input I can get. I take benedryl everyday, but it really has been helping. You are right, this time of year I am usually miserable with allergy symptoms. This year there is a really bad cold and stuff going around, luckily I haven't had to deal with it yet, but my son has it so now it is a possibility.
    Thank you again for your input I appreciate it.
    Kirsten

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    This time of year I flare much more easily. An antihistamine might be worth trying - ask your doctor about it! I hope you feel better soon

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    replied
    Thank you Briza I will talk to my doctor on Wednesday. I will also try the ice packs. Appreciate your input.

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    replied
    Allergies are very bad this time of year. Mine are awful! I've seen posted here many times by IC patients having an upswing in symptoms during allergy season. You might try an OTC allergy med or talk to your doctor.

When heat doesn't work for me I try ice packs, and usually have get even better pain relief.

GOod luck

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    started a topic Pain

Pain

I can't seem to get this pain to stop. I have not had very many days where the pain hasn't had me on the couch and and taking extra pain meds. I am not sure why the pain is worse the last couple of days. The weather is always a reason for me, and we have had alot of changing of the weather, and rain has been moving in and out of the area.
    Not sure what the heck is going on...it is really making day to day life really depressing. I can't go the day without having to take my break through pain meds.
    I can't take warm baths it gives me an infection, I have been using heat, but it isn't doing much.
    I guess I just needed to vent some. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.
    Kirsten
Working...
X