Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 425runner
    replied
    I'm having a major flare up myself and it sucks!! Sitting all day at work under cold a/c doesn't help either. I'm thinking of stopping all rx'd meds. This is ridiculous what's going on.

Hope you feel better soon!

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    replied
    Thank you for your replies. I was checked on Wednesday and didn't have one then so I think it is just a major flare. Which really stinks.
    I did sleep some last night but not a good nights sleep, so it looks like today is another day on the couch trying to feel better.
    Thanks again.
    Kirsten

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Hi Kirsten,
    Have you been checked for infection? Sometimes what we think is a bad flare can be a UTI and we need antibiotics. Since it's Friday night, you might look for an Urgent Care center near you instead of the ER this weekend. I hope you feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I hope your tomorrow is better.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    started a topic In extreme pain!!

In extreme pain!!

I have been in a severe flare for two days. Last night the pain so bad it kept me awake for most of the night. It is just at a pain level of about 9 out of 10. I don't think that I have done anything differently than usual that would have sent me into this flare. I have not been super stressed, or eating or drinking things that will send me into a flare.
    The only thing that it might have been is that the humidity was extremely high yesterday. It was at about 98 percent for most of the day. But it doesn't explain why I am still in pain today.
    I have literally been in bed lying down all day trying to get the pain to stop. Taken my pain meds, using heating pads have tried some cold therapy.
    Nothing is working I am praying that tonight I can get some sleep tonight because I am just exhausted. If I can't sleep I am going to have to go to the ER. I really hate doing that but I really need this pain to stop. I need to get some sleep because I think that lack of sleep really has a detrimental effect on me.
    Thank you for letting me vent I really appreciate it...
    Kirsten
Working...
X