Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shelly1
    replied
    Thanks for the tips Kadi. It lasted the rest of that day and it's been tapering off. Just about gone now. I don't now what triggered it. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. If/when it happens again I'll try the heating pad before it gets a grip. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Have you been checked to make sure you don't have a UTI? That's always the first question. The next question is if you've done anything that could have provoked the pelvic muscles: sex, different exercise routine, long car ride, tight clothing, stress?
    Elmiron doesn't address the muscle issues that can come along with IC, so a muscle flare could be the culprit. If so, heat, ice or muscle relaxants might help. Just the first thoughts that came to mind...

Wishing you relief soon,

Leave a comment:

• shelly1
    started a topic Flaring with Elmiron

Flaring with Elmiron

I have been very blessed that Elmiron has worked wonders for me for years. I have small blups here and there with frequency, especially while riding in a car. A few mild flares that feel like a UTI coming on, but they only last a few hours, nothing serious...until now. For about a week now its been on and off. Today, it feels like a big time flare. The pressure and pain and getting worse as the day goes on.

What I want to know is, is it normal to have a major flare while taking Elmiron?
    This has never happend to me and I've been on it or about 8 years now.
Working...
X