Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emeraldjules
    replied
    Thanks ladies! Good news it seems it was a minor flare. The blood is gone - and so is the pain.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Visible blood in the urine is very frequently a sign of infection. I suggest you contact your doctor's office and ask if you can drop off a sample for testing. I know that only an ICer would be happy it's "just" an infection.

Warm healing thoughts headed your way,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• nanawaggs
    replied
    Hi, emeraldjules ~ Ouch! You might consider calling your doctor for advice. It's always possible that it could be an infection and you may need an antibiotic. I'm sure your stress doesn't help things but if it is an infection please don't wait too long.

Keep us posted. Prayers you feel better soon and best wishes with your thesis.

Leave a comment:

• emeraldjules
    started a topic urethra pain & blood

urethra pain & blood

just got back to the computer from the bathroom
    experienced extreme pain right at the urethra opening - which i haven't had that kind of pain in over a year; upon wiping there was bright red blood.

i have never had a flare with blood. i'm a little freaked out. i have no other flare symptoms

i've had a headache for about 6 days that doesn't seem to go away

i am very stressed related to master thesis being due in 7 days

i cannot nor do i have time for a flare! SIGH

does the blood constituent going to the doctors office? or should i wait and see if it happens again?
Working...
X