Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nekura
    replied
    Hm it appears that Utira-C (the urine color changing stuff) already has hyoscyamine in it with some other stuff. Would you say that hyoscyamine by itself works better?

Does it change the color of urine?

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    My uro has prescribed it without hesitation. It's kind of expensive but well worth it.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• nekura
    replied
    Thanks Donna. Is it easy to get a doctor to prescribe it? My urologist just suggested vaginal valium so I guess I'll go with that first, but if that doesn't work then I'll aim for hyoscyamine.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I take hyoscyamine for bladder spasms when needed. The one have is Levsin SL --- when I feel spasms, dissolving one under the tongue every four to six hours will help me within a day or two.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• nekura
    started a topic First day back at Uni and I had to leave

First day back at Uni and I had to leave

It's been on-going since Thursday. I really don't want to miss next week. I had some pancake mix with no extra ingredients added, but there were grains in it that weren't on the IC list at all.

It's also about time for my hormonal flare, but usually it's just burning and not these god-awful spasms.

Any tips for handling spasms?? Baths with salts just drain me and make me nauseous. The water has to be super hot for any effect. Ice-pack and heating pack make it bearable, but I can't go to school with that. Ditropan isn't working for this! Usually ditropan solves everything for me. My mom's Soma kind of helps, but not enough to let me leave the house.

Should I ask my doctor for something stronger for these freak flares?? What do you suggest?? Right now I'm on Utira-C and ditropan.
Working...
X