• Show
Clear All

• Hopegone
    replied
    Re: Terrible Burning .

Hi Jill
    I do have problems emptying my bladder, when I think I've finished, once I
    stand up the flow starts again.
    It does get worse with bladder filling but it isn't helped by emptying.

Will look into finding how to sign up for the newsletter.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied

Usually, burning is associated with very tight pelvic floor muscles. You might also notice that its' difficult to empty your bladder or that you feel like something is falling out of you or being pushed up inside of you. Does that sound at all familiar?

Or is does it get worse as your bladder fills with urine and is relieved by urination?? That then points us to the bladder wall instead of the muscles. If you sign up for our free newsletter, you can download our Flare Management guide and that might help you understand the differences in the types of pains and flares that we can have!

Jill

Leave a comment:

• Hopegone
    replied

Hi Donna
    I have asked for a second opinion with another urologist which my urologist
    is happy for me to do. The problem is my GP has to pay for me to see the other urologist
    and it's unlikely that they'll want to do that.

I was hoping that others suffering the same would give me some tips
    on how to ease the burning of a flare. Still in a lot of pain 24 hours later .
    my flares last for days and days.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

Originally posted by Hopegone View Post
    I have a terrible burning pain in my lower stomach , bladder area.
    Nothing is helping. .. Has anyone got any ideas on what to take to ease this awful constant burning?
    I can't stop weeing either. I have taken some Oramorph but it hasn't touched the pain.
    Don't know what to do, my Doctor is useless. Any advice appreciated. Everything I eat sets it off..
    There's a link in my signature to AUA Guidelines for Treatment that I suggest you review.

And if you feel your doctor isn't helping, I suggest a second opinion.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Hopegone
    started a topic Terrible Burning .

Terrible Burning .

I have a terrible burning pain in my lower stomach , bladder area.
    Nothing is helping. .. Has anyone got any ideas on what to take to ease this awful constant burning?
    I can't stop weeing either. I have taken some Oramorph but it hasn't touched the pain.
    Don't know what to do, my Doctor is useless. Any advice appreciated. Everything I eat sets it off..
Working...
X