Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Moonheart asked me to post for her that she is having trouble getting this site to load; she doesn't want you guys to think she is ignoring you.

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Thanks Amy!

The saying under the butterfly is just the latin name of the butterfly. Looks kind of cool though eh?

I'm going to be putting up more and more butterfly pics. I found an excellent resource for the pictures that I can use for many different types. I will be doing a calendar and posters as well as framed prints soon.

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• sacausa
    replied
    what does the saying on the butterfly shirt mean?

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    She is so pretty! I think the shirts look great too! Great job, Moonheart!

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Originally posted by leelee88 View Post
    So nice ... Yes I bought 2 shirts from her and was very pleased with my puchase...
    Hmmmm....do I sense another model hmmmm?

Oh, and thank you all for the kind comments. It makes me feel really good and that I'm contributing something to eradicating this darn disease!

I ran into an old friend at the store tonight and ended up telling her about IC. She said that she was on antibiotics for an infection right now, and I said, yes, it's pretty much like having an infection 24/7. She was absolutely horrified that anything like that existed!

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Thank you, Cindy.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    So nice ... Yes I bought 2 shirts from her and was very pleased with my purchase...
    Last edited by leelee88; 05-11-2007, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    your daughter is very beautiful

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Well, thanks, it's not the most flattering picture of Susannah but the shirt came out great! LOL I did get a shirt for myself also, put you won't see me modeling it any time soon. Let another family have a turn.

Oh, and we got a refrigerator magnet, because heck, you can always use more of those!

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    http://www.cafepress.com/the_ic_team.132150326#

Here's one with the IC blue butterfly (or a reasonable facsimile lol)

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Thanks Carolyn! She looks beautiful!

Remember, that's only one style (maybe we'll talk Carolyn into posting hers), there are many more styles as well as mousepads, mugs, stamps, etc.....

Thanks for supporting The ICN and IC research!!!

Good job guys!

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    started a topic IC Awareness Ribbon

IC Awareness Ribbon

This is a picture of my daughter wearing her brand-new IC Awareness Ribbon shirt. We bought the shirt from Moonheart's IC Team Store (www.cafepress.com/The_IC_Team). Everybody go buy one! Remember, Moonheart is donating 10% to the ICN.

You can click on the picture to see larger view.

Working...
X