anyone interested in a 30-40's IC section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone interested in a 30-40's IC section

Hi....Is anyone intersted in starting a section for those of us in the in-between group....
    I would love it...We have different challenges than the 20 year olds and the 50 and up, and it would be interesting. How do we do this?
    Any one know?
    Help!
    Tina C. from Fla.

Hi Tina... hi Not sure how to start one, but I would love to be involved in an in between board. If there is anything I can to to help, please just let me know grouphug
    Wishing you the best, today, tomorrow, and always! Sheri G

Comment

I think that is a good idea. It would be nice to have a 30 to 40 year old section. Maybe Jill could help us with this.
      Kristi
      A Christian Surviving IC,
      Kristi

"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." Cor: 13:13

Comment

what a wonderful idea
        Brat
        'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Agreed -- I think it would be a cool idea.
          Namaste

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The most important medicine is tender love and care" - Mother Teresa

Proud mother of Ahleia, born on April 9, 2007

-----------------------
          Diagnosed with:
          IC, OAB, Congenital urethral stricture, IBS, Vulvar vestibulitis, Heart murmur, Congenital cervical stenosis...but otherwise doing great!

Meds:
          Currently in remission, but took the following for 3 years: Elmiron 200 mg., Elavil 25 mg., Detrol LA 4mg, Ovcon-35

Health treatments/practices:
          Kripalu yoga, Chiropractic, Massage therapy and Reiki

Comment

Hi there!
            OK, so now that we have some people interested, what do we do....I have emailed Donna a few weeks ago and did not get a response. Any suggestions?
            Tina C..... a proud 30 something girl grouphug

Comment

Have you tried putting it on the "Suggestions" board? That might get a quicker response.
              Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

I like it!!!

Lisa hi
                "The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved." Victor Hugo

Comment

We have several suggestions for new boards and all are being considered. It may take a bit, but the suggestions are being read.

Thanks!
                  Donna
                  Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
                  Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
                  Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
                  [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

Thank you Donna....
                    I really think this woould be great place for us 30 gals...or guys....let me know if I can help....Tina C from Florida grouphug

Comment

Hello,
                      I know I am late to this post but I like the idea also. I will be 30 in March but have been with my huband almost 12 years and have an 8 year old. I feel like that in between age myself...I hope the suggestion makes it....

Comment

I think it's a great idea... I'm all for it!

Whittany jester

Comment

Working...
                        X