X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley_19
    replied
    Veronica~
    I agree with you totally. You can't help but think of other's when you finally have some relief. Your doing good but the other IC patient is in pain and not doing good at all. Well of course you know what their going through and you wish you could do something for them so they can have a smile on their face like you. I finally am able to get back to my regular day of routine and actuallly go out and do things and smile again.
    I dont know anyone's email that has this..but I saw your message and Im passing a smile onto you. Hopefully others will do the same and will be a happy person again!
    Why not seize the pleasure at once? How often is happiness destroyed by preparation,foolish preparation!-Jane Austen( English Writer)

Take care and God Bless! You always have a friend not too far away...pray to God.
    ~Love Alison

Leave a comment:

• Veronica
    started a topic Pass a smile along

Pass a smile along

Recently, I received an e-mail from a fellow ICer who was having a particular bad sequence of events. It reminded me that though it's easy to get caught up in what is personally happening to us, if we can keep supporting others, keep trying to help them smile, we get relief ourself.

Let's make the month of June a time to pass on a call, e-mail, or letter to a fellow ICer in need of a bright moment.

Best wishes to you all!

Veronica
Working...
X