X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura
    replied
    Donna,

Thank you for helping me with this board. My mom taught me this little trick when I was very young and I still practice it today.

Thank you,

Laura xoxo

Leave a comment:

• DebbieB
    replied
    (((((((((((((Donna)))))))))))))))))))
    Thanks Donna, I needed this suggestion more then anything ,as I am really emotional in a big slump right now!!!
    I am trying to look at what life has to offer and I am finding it really hard this last week..
    My heart is aching and I am trying to find some peace with the loss of my wonderful Aunt!
    Just know you are a special lady and I am so happy you are here too!!!

~~Lots of Hugs~~ Debbie

Leave a comment:

• MelanieJ
    replied
    Thanks for sharing that, Donna. What a lovely idea!

Hugs,
    Melanie J.

Leave a comment:

• Tx-Brenda
    replied
    Thanks for the lovely suggestion and I think it's a great idea. I was taught at an early age to always find something postive in anything negative that comes your way. I passed this on to my two daughters and as adults now, they really appreciate the time I took to do this. Hopefully they will pass it on to their children. I certainly will pass your message on to them. Thanks again, Tx-Brenda.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    started a topic Find the beauty in each day

Find the beauty in each day

A few years ago when I was in a real emotional slump a dear friend suggested to me that when I awake each morning I look for something beautiful. It can be a sunrise, a deer, or just something cute my puppy does. I enjoyed doing it so much that I have continued the practice.

Hubs,
    Donna
Working...
X