A great quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great quote

Found this in my Guideposts magazine (May 2002)

"If I just waited for a cure, I wouldn't really be alive. I've remodeled my life so that I can achieve something with what I have,"

Laura Hillenbrand, who wrote "Seabiscuit: An American Legend" despite chronic fatigue syndrome......

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

to all of you who are trying to remodel your lives.......
    Julie Beyer, MA, RDN
    IC Dietitian, Patient Advocate, Speaker, & Author

Did you know that up to 94% of interstitial cystitis patients find some symptom relief when they change their diet, and that dietary modification is recommended as a first line treatment for IC? Check out the IC Food List to get started!

Do you need a little more help understanding the IC Diet? Schedule a phone or video coaching session through the ICN Store today.

You can also learn more while supporting the ICN message boards by clicking on these book covers and buying the Confident Choices books from the ICN Store:

........ ........

Other IC Diet Resources:

IC Diet Webinar
    IC Diet Website
    For Health Professionals: Continuing Education About Interstitial Cystitis and Diet
    Free IC Diet Booklet: What Can I Eat?
    Confident Choices IC Diet Blog
    IC Diet Newsletter

*Let's Connect!*

Thank you so much for posting that wonderful quote, Julie. It comes at the perfect time in my newest phase of dealing with this disease, which is learning to live with it and go on and actually live. Thanks again! Erica [img]smile.gif[/img]
    We tell ourselves stories in order to live--Joan Didion

Comment

The perfect quote. Just perfect.

Diane

Comment

Love IT [img]biggrin.gif[/img] How true and simple it is.........and, it reminds us of the accomplishments we really HAVE made~thankx Julie [img]wink.gif[/img]
        teri
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Working...
        X