What about a book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about a book?

I'm seriously considering writing a book about IC from the perpective of people that have it. I've had small things published before, and always wanted to write a book, I jsut never thought it would be something like this. I thought it would be fiction.

What do all of you think?

I've written Oprah, now I plan to write my congressman, and Pres. Bush, and all of them as well.

I feel horrible, but I can still type!

I just feel we have to do everythign we can to get attention for this illiness!

V.

I would be more than willing to share the last 16 years of my life if it will help with a book. Just let us know what you need, when you need it and where to send it teri
    teri
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Fantastic! I'd use false names of course to protect everybody. Someone suggested a fictional story as well.

I just wrote Oprah again, I wrote Gary Zukav, I wrote Pres. Bush, his wife, and my congressman Ray Lahood. Soon I'll write my local newspaper.

Anyway, a friend of mine is checking on publishers for me since I can't get out and about at the moment. I have some addressess as well from past projects. I realize this is something that could take awhile, but it's not like I'm going anywhere. Besides, I am determined to make more people and doctors aware of this! We must be taken seriously!

I've already read and/or heard from mothers with this. I have no children, but I would like to adopt someday. That was always my plan. I can't stand knowing these mothers are is so much pain! I want to help them! Make the world listen and help us!

So for now I will write!

Anyone interested in sharing your story feel free to e-mail me at:

[email protected]

Together I know we can get more notice for this illness.

Veronica

[This message has been edited by Veronica (edited 04-07-2001).]

Comment

Working...
      X