Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivate our bodies and mind

Hi there!

The past few weeks my husband and I have been taking walks at night. We walk in our nieghborhood, so I can come back and use the bathroom if need be.

I've found I am able to walk longer distances now
    and that the exercise helps lesson my IC symptoms.

Let's make August a month to motivate ourselves and others to take time to exercise, even when we think we can't.

Take walks, try yoga...just keep our bodies moving! Never giving in to our illiness.

Take care!

Veronica

That's neat that you and your husband go for walks and that you have it set up for you in case you need a bathroom.
    I started to excercise with these tapes i ordered from the TV in July. "The Firm" he he. Having something that is constant in my life and knowing it's doing good things for me makes me feel good and more willing to do the things i HAVE to do like work and school and putting up with bladder pain and all that yucky stuff.
    I know sometimes when i excercise it hurts my bladder. For those of you who can't tolerate it at all, think of something enjoyable you like to do and do it on a regular basis. Like cook a delicious meal, or color in a coloring book, or anything soothing, it really helps.
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
    X