Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qoute for today and everyday!

Hi everyone,

Hope all is okey dokey!! I had a somewhat stressful day. Our car wouldn't start due to -40 temperature. Have to have it towed but the roadside assistance number is sooo busy. Hope your day was more relaxed than mine. Here is today's quote but it could be useful for everyday living:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."
    -Anon.

Hugs & Kisses
    Laura

Thank you - I'm posting that inside the bathroom cabinet so I'll see it first thing in the morning!

Stay warm.... Wrap up in something comfy, warm & fuzzy, crank up the heater, & enjoy a hot drink (steamed milk with a tiny bit of vanilla extract is nice)!!!
    Kadi

-------------------------------------------------------------
    I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    ------------------------------------------------------

New favorite quote: "God gives us only what we can handle. Apparently God thinks I'm a bad-ass" ~Author Unknown
    Source - Pinterest
    "

Current treatments:
    -IC diet
    -Elavil 50mg at night
    -Continuous use birth control pills (4-5 periods/year)
    -Heparin/Marcaine/Sodium Bicarb home instills at night 3-4x per week, more often if needed
    -Pyridium if needed,
    -Pain medicine at bedtime daily, as needed during the day several times per week
    -Antibiotic when doing an instillation to prevent UTI
    -Colace & SmartFiber to treat chronic constipation from meds, Fleet enema as needed
    -Dye Free Benadryl 50 mg at bedtime
    -"Your Pace Yoga: Relieving Pelvic Pain" dvd, walking, treadmill at gym
    -Managing stress= VERY important!
    -Fur therapy: Hugging the cat!

Comment

Loved the post Laura, good one to remember, take care and thanks for posting, hugs Iris. hi
      Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Working...
      X