Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song

I'm dreaming of a cure for Christmas Just like so many IC'ers that I know Where we can have a better life And not feel like we are getting stabbed by a knife Or keep having the feeling to go I'm dreaming of a cure for Christmas With every bathroom trip that I take May I have more energy and feel more awake And may I not have to ache

song

Originally posted by statesboro View Post
    I'm dreaming of a cure for Christmas Just like so many IC'ers that I know Where we can have a better life And not feel like we are getting stabbed by a knife Or keep having the feeling to go I'm dreaming of a cure for Christmas With every bathroom trip that I take May I have more energy and feel more awake And may I not have to ache

Very excellent!

Comment

Hi, Statesboro....you are so clever....I join you in that wish too for all IC'ers. It's so sad to have this a part of life.

Hope you're feeling a little better when you get this.
      Never heard of IC til suspected....Never knew so many suffer from it. Praying for a cure. I've found answers...so can you...keep the hope.

11/2007 IC Symptoms began during recovery of surgery for bladder susp & hysto: painful/urge/freq urination up to 50 times a day, pain walking, even water hurts.
      8/2009 Susp IC; 1/2010 Treatment began; 2/2010 Diag PFD, PT, Surg remove mesh; 5/2010 Surg, 2nd bladder repair, vag vault/sm int prolapse repair, IC confirmed in surg; 7/2010 Diag Candida Esophagitis, Gastritis, Diviticulosis, Gallstones,
      8/2010 Surg gallbladder
      TREATMENTS (updated 4/15)
      IC Diet since 8/2009 (Able to vary 4/15)
      Heparin/Lidocaine/Bicarb/Kenalog Instills 1xDay
      Aloe Vera Capsules, (2) 2xDay, Loratadine 1xDay
      Pantoprazole, Prelief, Pyridium up to 3xDay, Premarin Cream 3xWeek
      *DISCONTINUED since feeling better: Celexa 10mg daily*, Fiber supp*,
      Gabapentin 12/2011 worked well *, Macrodantin 100mg after instill*, Probiotics*, PT-PFD*, Valium Vag Suppositories: Cyclo/diaz/lido, 10/5/62.5mg *
      PROB MEDS: Elavil, up to 50mg 1/2011 ret&hbp, Urelle ret, Vesicare ret

Comment

Working...
      X