Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Santa

Dear Santa
    I want to be cured of IC. Oh, yeah! I am not sure that would make sense to many people.(including Santa)Regardless, it simply means I want to be rid of this medical condition/chronic illness that keeps causing me to have to urinate so much.That would be good. I also want to have a pain free day.(the first one of the year) In fact, I want to be able to stand up straight and not have to turn on the heating pad at all. I don't want back and shoulder pain, as I deal with degenerative disc disease, to get in the way of Christmas at all.
    I want to be able to be jolly and not end up being a "Scrooge" and/or ruing Christmas for someone else. Also, I want to be able to have proper energy and not have to keep napping so much. I want to be able to enjoy life and to be able to have "fun" more often. (as in feeling normal) OK. I want to get approved on disability as well.(denied and appealing by now) Wait a minute now. I know I am not dreaming now. I know I did not bump my head as well. Why is my Santa list so different with parts of it being unrealistic? Maybe all the pain that I currently have has got me all delusional. OK. I guess I will just say"Merry Christmas" and that Jesus is still the reason for the season. PS Santa ...Many more people want to be rid of IC as well.
    Last edited by statesboro; 12-17-2011, 04:54 AM.

Last Christmas I did have IC And had just learned I have got DDD This year to save me from tears I'll say some prayers for me. Last Christmas I did have IC And had just learned I have got DDD This year to save me from tears I'll say some prayers for me. I haven't worked in over a year And pain everyday And an occasional tear But I must try to remain strong Though the road seems so long. Last Christmas I did have IC And had just learned I have got DDD This year to save me from tears I'll say some prayers for me. I have to pee more than anybody ever should But I never forget God is always good. I may be in pain And walk with a cane But I won't go insane Last Christmas I did have IC And had just learned I have got DDD This year to save me from tears I'll say some prayers for me I get more tired And I never feel wired And I got denied disability But a lawyer's been hired And if you don't understand It won't bother me I will raise my hand And take a stand For everyone with a disability Last Christmas I did have IC And had just learned I have got DDD This year to save me from tears I'll say some prayers for me. I'll pray for some others as well.

Comment

I have noticed my posts have not been commented on so far. Life goes on. It could be that they have not been read by another person at all. Oh, well!

Comment

When my family asks me what I want for Christmas I say good health and a happy family that loves each other. Now I wish for a christmas miracle. A cure for IC. We can only hope that this will happen someday.

Comment

Working...
        X