Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bessie
    replied
    Yes.....please let him know what has been going on, and please let us know how your appointment goes today.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    I'm seeing him this afternoon. Just wasn't sure if I should mention it to him or not.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    please call your doctor now..

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Thanks for the responses. Since yesterday I have been having small blod clots from my nose now too. Sort of starting to panic now but will remain calm. I thought maybe the davacet worked like asprins. I'm just getting to old now.

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    I've been using Darvocet as needed for 4 years. (It's the only pain medicine I've found that I can tolerate). Never had bleeding. I'm sorry, I think you need to have this checked out by a doctor.

Sending a hug,

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Waterflow, I took Darvacet for 3 months one time and I never had any bleeding...You really need to get yourself checked out and see what the dr says..

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    it you are having unknown bleeding I suggest medical attention right away. I have taken darvocet for years. I switch between that and vicodin.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    started a topic can darvacet cause bleeding?

can darvacet cause bleeding?

I was wondering if anyone else has had bleeding problems from taking the darvacet all the time? I am up to 4 a day. Or is this one of the side effects that can happen? Nothing on the side effect sheet that came with it.
Working...
X