Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burning and throbbing in not so good place...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inlove96
    replied
    I just wish there was something I could do that is safe for pregnancy. Well I wish I was pregnant. I guess I get down sometimes cause on top of having IC I have IBS too. And endometriosis.

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    I guess the ice pack wouldn't be a great idea then! With me, I can do it, as I pretty much sit in a corner (there is one empty cubicle next to me and thats it) anyone who comes by their either looking for me or they are lost!!) Guess the gel would be the best thing for you.

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    That is true.. I may call my doc and ask about the gel. And as for the ice pack....probably where I work is not the best. LOL I work with 2 other guys and that is it...and I do not have a desk that I can hide my legs and such. LOL

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    to inlove96:
    In regards to the coldpack between your legs-- if your office place is like mine, you could still put it there, and you could where a shaw or if you have a small blanket (which I do-- I use to have a heater- but they took all the heaters away, saying it was a hazard). Anyway, I use the icepack and put either the shaw or blanket and no one notices.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    You can put it anywhere down there...It stops the burning and pain...I have even squirted some inside me..

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    Oh good idea.....dumb question but where do you put that??

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Why dont you ask your dr about lidocaine gel.. that might help you and should not be harmful to you if you are trying to get pregnant.. Just a thought...

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    Thanks. I hope so too. I want to get pregnant sssooo bad. I am so ready. I thought I was this cycle but obviously that did not happen. And my doc will not give me any other meds since we are trying to get pregnant.

There are so many meds out there I do not know why I can not get some help

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I am sorry you are in pain and flaring. Sex always does it to me too. It is so cruel that something that is so meaningful causes us such pain. I hope your flare passes soon and that you will get pregnant very soon.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    You are very much not alone.

This is one of those things where it's okay to feel relieved that other people are suffering like you. It seems bizarre sometimes, but we all understand what a relief it is to know other people understand what is going on with you.

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh I've been right there!! Believe me, you have my sympathies!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    Yeah this stinks.....
    I go pee 50 million times get the burning feeling....then it stops...wipe and stand up and WAM there is the burning and pain from the other area.
    I get so down and depressed sometimes....
    I can not take my neurontin since my husband and I are trying to get pregnant. So, that does not help.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Nope its not jut you.. I have that feeling even though im not flaring

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    LMAO! Now you would be the talk of the place!!!! Hmmm, what about a cold pack? They are flat, maybe you could find a "discreet" way to be um, chilling??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X