Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inlove96
    replied
    I sure hope so. That would be nice. it is hard not being able to take any pain meds. But it is ok.....I will deal with it if it means we can have a baby.

Leave a comment:

• janelle77362
    replied
    Yes periods always caused a flare for me which is why I take Depo so that I have none. Most women go into remission while pregnant so hopefully this will be over for you soon.

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    That is nice when someone actually understand what we are going through. I was on continuous birth control for a couple years but had to stop that in December when trying to conceive. I don't think many people understand at all.....til they see me hunched over in my chair with my heating pad on full blast on my tummy.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I had problems when I got my period as well which is why my gyn started me on the continous birth control, I'm not looking forward to when she wants me to have a period again.
    I know what you mean Trace, people really don't get it. But today hubby told me that he had to get up three times really close together because he felt like he had to pee but knew he really didn't have to go. "I could see what it's like for you." That was really cool that he kind of had a brief idea of what we go through.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    From what I understand, they wouldn't be able to determine anything IC-related through that sort of laparoscopy, a view of the inside of the bladder is usually the way they go about it. It's hard for someone to understnad what it's like when they have never had anything like it. I used to wish that just for one day, my friends/family/husband would have to deal with it - and how it feels. The only one's who sort of got it where the females that had had a UTI at some point - and even then I heard things like "I just took an antibiotic and it went away, you should too", lol. Yeah, ok....

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    Yup. I feel that my husband does not understand completely what I go through. I had a laparoscopy done again in November to verify Endo and IC....they found lots of endo but they did not say anything about bladder related stuff.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh gosh, I totally agree, I wish someone would come up with something that was safe during pregnancy for most afflictions! Life would be so much easier, lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    replied
    This is so horrible. I wish there was something we could take or do to get over this. I am really hoping to get pregnant and this does not help

I have been off of Neurontin for almost 3 months now and have had about 4 flare ups in that time. I wish someone would give me something that is safe when pregnant.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Even now when I am virtually symptom-free, I can always tell when my period's coming! ARGH!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• inlove96
    started a topic Flare ups with period....

Flare ups with period....

ANyone notice that they get flare ups when their period hits????

I do all the time. I was on continuous birth control to help....and it did. But now I am trying to get pregnant and get my period every month now.

So, right now I have a flare up again. GGGRRRR!!!!
Working...
X