Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babs RN
    replied
    I am sorry you have had such bad responses to your needs. If the pain is that severe, I would go to the ER to at least get the pain under control some. They can probably give you some medication at the ER and then a script to get your throught the weekend. I hope you feel well soon.

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Everyone already offered all my ideas for advice, so I just want to tell you I am so sorry about this situation. Something similar has happened to me, and I felt both helpless and furiously angry. I wish I could help you in some way, but you have all my sympathy.

Leave a comment:

• jessied
    replied
    We are working on the installations at home. We are having a problem with my insurance company. They are being awful about it making me keep sending these things in. Hopefully i will be able to get them started soon. So i want have to go throught this mess again.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI Jessie,
    So sorry to hear about your pain tonight. IC can be SO painful. I really feel for you. Are you using Azo? That always takes the edge off for me. I hope you are able to see your doctor. Would going to the ER be an option?? If nothing else maybe they can get in touch with your dr. to see what they can do for you till Monday. Hope things get better. Roxie

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    You might want to talk with your doctor about maybe doing some instillations at home. That way you wouldn't get stuck again.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• jessied
    started a topic Im MISERABLE

Im MISERABLE

Sorry to keep venting about the pain but just need help. I have been in excurating pain for 2 wks now. Both of the doctors I are on vacation. The doctors told me to see someone else in the practice if i needed it. Well it was finally to the point today where i called to get in. They told me that they completly full and double booked and i couldnt come in. The uro-gyn come backs from vacation I think on monday. I have been in flare for a few days i wanted to get a bladder treatment but they wouldnt even let a nurse do it.
    I am going to complain to my doctor next time i see him. I let work today due to UNBEARABLE pain. I dont even know when i will be able to go to the doctor. I work all the time I get off work at 5 normally and they close at 4.

Thanks for listening
    jessie
Working...
X