Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cass2376
    replied
    I get hip pain as well and always thought it was my fibro or my hip was soar from sleeping on that side, now I wonder? I do notice at times in the middle of the night I have to change sides cause my hip hurts too much to sleep in it. I only sleep on my sides mostly and on my back when my pain is soooo severe I have to get my heating pad out and lay on about 4 pillows to prop my head and body up to try and get comfy. Who knows maybe it is IC too? My body hurts in so many places I get confused on what is causing it all the time! Is it the Fibro or IC..... lets see..? Well you all take care and I hope your pain gets better!
    God Bless, Cassandra

Leave a comment:

• ngazerro
    replied
    About eight weeks ago I noticed my right hip hurting. It seemed to be right in the socket. The the next day it moved to my left hip. I also have alot of pain in my kidney area. I don't have frequency at all.I told my uro last time I was there and she did not think that was normal pain areas. She told me to write down where the pain is and tell her next time I am in. I have read a lot of threads on here and I thought they were wrong when they thought I had IC. My pain first started in my kidneys. In Jan 2007, they did the hyrdo and confirmed I had severe IC. I don't seems to be affected by diet as much. I can't drink a lot of things, but most foods I am fine. My hip did not start until they did the hydro. I am starting to wonder if I have PFD.

Leave a comment:

• sunshine8790
    replied
    Re: Help with pain

Thank you for your replies. I can't believe all the pain this disease causes,
    abdominal pain, hip pain, kidney pain and back pain. I don't want to become dependent on pain medication, so I don't usually take anything unless it gets unbearable which has been the past few days. Thanks again for your replies.

Leave a comment:

• curlette
    replied
    I also have the same experience. At first we thought it was related to my osteo-arthritis, or my back surgeries, but we have now nailed it down to part and parcel of having IC. I have to walk with a cane when I go out because sometimes the pain is so severe that it literally brings me down. Good luck with your pain, so far the only thing that works for me on top of the pain meds is lying down with a heat pack over the pelvic/hip area. I'm sorry for your pain and hope that you are able to get through it. Contact me anytime if you want support.
    Lol,
    Curlette

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Yes it can be related to IC, but might not be. You should probably see an orthopedist and/or rheumatologist just to rule out other possibilitied before you can safely assume it's just radiating IC pain.

Leave a comment:

• sunshine8790
    started a topic Help with pain

Help with pain

I'm having severe pain around both hips, could this be related to IC?
    Does anyone else have this pain?
Working...
X