Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kadi
    replied
    I found PT to be very helpful in my IC-"recovery". It helps with urinary flow, constipation relief, and overall pain relief. I was very surprised, frankly hadn't expected much of it. The best thing is that it's made me much more able to exercise & I've been loving hiking again~!
    Hang in there with it, hope it continues to pay off for you!

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    They just started building one around here. There is one 50 miles away but not sure I want to do a 100 mile trip for one. Maybe I can find one on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I THINK that I saw one of those at my Walgreen's Mary. I don't know if you have a walgreens around you though, we just got ours recently.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    started a topic Finally some pain relief

Finally some pain relief

The back massage with heat must be helping some now. Even if it is just for a little while. I had the best afternoon today in 9 years since the IC started! :woohoo: :woohoo: I didn't feel tired, sick or anything. I felt normal (pain level was 3 instead of 8-10) and good enough to clean the kitchen. :woohoo: I never would have thought my back had anything to do with the bladder. Now I want to buy one of those sitting mat things that massage and heat all in one. Anybody know of where to buy them? I know Wal-mart and K-mart where I am don't carry those and I haven't seen them in the Pharmacy. This PT thing just might work out after all.
Working...
X