Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pain Meds for Bladder, Migranes and joint pain..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain Meds for Bladder, Migranes and joint pain..??

I have Tramacet for bladder pain, that usually takes the edge off, my problem is.. when im in a bad flare, my joints start hurting, my legs, lower back.. everything seems to hurt and tramacet does nothing for that.. I had to go to the ER (which was a NIGHTMARE...) they gave me a shot of demoral and it barely helped.. i was stuck it bed for a week...so sore and nautious from being in so much pain..!!
    Now im starting to get migranes.. i can't take migrane pills, tramacet and tylenol for joint pain..??? Or can I?? Is there some magical pill that can take away all the pain? I feel like everyday i wake up i have to make a choice.. which pain do i want to go away today and which pain can i live with...(i usually take the migrane pills.. at least with the bladder pain, i can sit outside or watch TV or something...as long as the pain ins't so bad its making me vomit, which only happend a couple times in the year ive had IC)
    HELP!!??!?!?

Tylenol #3 or #4 may help with your migraines and your bladder pain. If you're getting nauseated from pain, and or the pain pills, you should ask your doctor for something to control the nausea like phenergan, zofran or reglan. The tylenol #3/4 have codeine in it and it does help some people with their bladder pain. It's also what I used to take several years ago for migraines.

Hope this helps.

Sandy
    *IC-- Summer 2004; PFD--October 2005
    *Fibro--Fall 2000; CFS-- Fall 2000
    *MPS--Fall 2000; Crohn's disease-- 1997*IBS,GERD, *Migraines, hypothyroidism, GYN problems *Degenerative Disc Disease/scoliosis

Total Abdominal Hysterectomy--adenomyosis--9\08

04/17/09 Crohn's disease almost killed me with a combo of extreme constipation from pain medications. My bowel ruptured, I almost died from peritonitis and spent several days in the ICU then more in a private room on the floor. If you have any questions about severe constipation from pain meds please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Comment

I can't take codien!!! Im going to have talk with my Dr. about this.. its getting out of control.. pain all the time, everywhere... IC and all the things that come with it...

Comment

I take 100 mg of Elavil and 300 mg of Lyrica every day, they help me with my migraines, lower back, joint and bladder pain. Sometimes I also have to take Lortab.
        Work like you don't need money,

Love like you've never been hurt,

and dance like no one is watching

Comment

Neurontin

I just started Neurontin today. Had my first pill and am feeling a little spacey. The prescription calls for 3 a day, not sure I can take that many. I must admit my pain has subsided considerably, although I was starting to improve the last couple of days. Is this a drug you need to take daily or just when you have pain?

Comment

You need to take Neurontin regularly to see the most benefit from it. It builds up in the system to a sustained level before you see the true amount of relief you will feel.
            http://www.TheCraftyEwe.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
            X