Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traceann
    replied
    YAY!! Yup, I am with leelee - it wasn't you at all!! I had the same experience like I said when I first started going for my back, it just was probably the newness and "getting to know you" phase, hee hee!!!!

PT really really helped my back - when I started I had limited range of motion and thanks to my PT, my last day I could bend in ways that I couldn't just a few weeks prior!!!

Keep up the good work, and glad to hear things are much better all the way around with the physical therapy! And what, you mean I can't do it in a month either??? I want to weigh less NOW!!!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    See I told you she liked you...

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    glad to hear that it helped you. also glad that you and the pt person clicked, it makes for a nicer visit.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    started a topic The darvacet helps again

The darvacet helps again

Had a talk with my PT this morning. She still wants me going to her for the back massage and heat. She said in the long run it will help. Guess I need to stop fighting all of this and do what she says. She really seems to know because today instead of taking the vicodin I decided to try a davacet which I haven't had help with the pain in a while. It actually helped! :woohoo: Plus even after I had made everything worse later on using one of those massage/heating pad things. Finally found one and they don't massage. It's just a vibrator which I tried to use for 3 minutes and it killed my bladder and really has killed my lower back. Had a hard time doing my walking but I'm hoping she can fix that tomorrow. Either way it was still a good day. I am so thrilled PT is helping this time. I left the tens off this morning when I went and even with it off the pain was only 7 after she did the massage and heat. It was 9 when I got there. I'm sure my Uro will be thrilled to hear about the darvacet on Thursday. He really wanted me to stick to that and not the vicodin. Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!:woohoo: I could dance the night away if it wasn't for my back.

My PT is really nice too. I had posted earlier how I thought she didn't like me. Guess we have finally hit our "clicking" phase. She was busy and told me to stay on the heat as long as I wanted and leave when I wanted. She is also (if she remembers) bringing her pilate (think spelled right) tape tomorrow so I can try using it. It's the beginner one. She was telling me how it took her 1 1/2 years to get in better shape and I told her I was expecting 1 month for me. Amazing how good a day can be when the pain is better.
    Last edited by waterflow; 04-24-2007, 12:24 PM. Reason: added
Working...
X