Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimchi
    replied
    I used them too and they helped w/ my IC pain but flared my skin up from the glue from the patch. If they had it in pill form, I would use it in a heart beat. I was switched to oxycontin which is pretty good too. I have to take norco tab from break thru. Good luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• armslee
    replied
    Prev user

I used the patches for about 6 months to help control my IC and PFD pain. While the generics did not work well, the brand name drug did. Unfortunately I have developed eczema quite badly over the last couple years and I developed it wherever I placed the patch. I am currently now on oxycontin and doing well.

I hope you have good success!!

Leave a comment:

• L. Thomas
    replied
    I got fentyl patches after total knee replacement. They were great for that. I needed demerol with it but you have to remember total knee is a really really painful surgery.

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    started a topic Fentanyl Patches.....??????

Fentanyl Patches.....??????

Does anyone else use the Fentanyl patches for IC pain?
    I was taking 5 vicoden a day and then percocet for breakthrough pain, and then they started me fentanyl patches and they seem to keep me at the same point I am at, so they are going to given me a stronger dose of Fentanyl, right now I am taking 50 mcg of Fentanyl, that will be changed to 75 mcg on Monday.
    If anyone has any input on Fentanyl Patches I would really apreciate it.
Working...
X