Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you please tell me what combination of meds have helped you..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try

you must try custoprotek & elavil
    Quit ELMIRON due to hair loss
    Cystoprotek ROCKS!

find me on FACEBOOK -
    search my email [email protected]

Current Meds:
    AM Cystoprotek & ATARAX 50mg
    Dinner CYSTOPROTEK
    PM Elavil 25mg

Comment

I have a rather complicated medication combo because i have tried so many and still only take some of them every once in awhile. Here is my everyday regime;
      Effexor ER-75 mg 2 times a day
      Lyrica-100 mgs 2 times a day
      Oxycontin-40 mgs 3 times a day
      Oxy-IR-5-10 mgs 4 times a day.
      I also will occasionally take Ambien, B&O Supps, and xanax. Probably 2-3 times a month.
      Hope you find some combo that works for you,
      Sarah
      Current meds; , effexor 37.5 mg 2 times a day, and lyrica 100 mg 3 times a day, lots of reading and snuggling with the pets!

Comment

You KNOW I'm voting for Topamax!!!
        http://www.TheCraftyEwe.etsy.com

Comment

I take Elmiron and Hydroxyzine. I have only had IC for about 6 months and after the 2nd month I had more good days than bad. Now I am even better and actually just had my 2nd flare (maybe a week long) but now it is gone and I am even better than I was before. I really think the elmiron is helping. Prior to this 2nd flare, I was only taking Elmiron. I just worked the antihistamine back in to get rid of the flare faster.
          Onset of symtoms November 1, 2006

Diagnosed December 8, 2006 with cysto/hydrodistention... Gradual relief with elmiron around month two, keep feeling better and better. and then remission

2008 Update...still in remission

Diagnosis: IC
          Meds: Elmiron 300mg/day, hydroxyzine 25 mg 1x/day

Myspace: Add me! Im always looking make new IC friends. http://www.myspace.com/45171133

Comment

Topamax

Originally posted by Moonheart View Post
            You KNOW I'm voting for Topamax!!!
            Hey Moonheart,

I just wanted to let you know...and it only occurs in about 1% of patients who take it, but I got kidney stones...about 30+ from taking Topamax for migraines. Just be careful! I hope it does work for you!

April
            Diagnosed in 2007, but had IC symptoms since 2002. My current regimen includes: home instillations of Marcaine, Heparin and Solu-Medrol plus vaginal valium suppositories nightly. I also use Tramadol for pain as needed.

Comment

Working...
            X