Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TexasHoney
    replied
    That's wonderful news:woohoo: I am so happy for you. I am glad youfound a med that works. I hope your relief is permanent.

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Yep, the migraine med. So as of right now I can honestly say, no migraines, no fibro pain, and no IC pain AT ALL!!! omg!!! I'm so happy!!!! This topomax makes me a little cranky, and a little mellow, off and on, but I don't care! I feel so darn good!!!

Oh, and I have to be totally honest. I'm so darn sleepy I can't wake up. I have been sleeping all day. But I don't really care about that either, LOL. I would do anything to be pain free.

I hope everyone can try it and it works for everyone!!!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    wow how wonderful. I am very happy for you

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Wow I am so happy for you:woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    I'm glad you've found something that is working for you!!!!! Isn't it great to not have to think about your bladder all the time?! Hope it continues!

Is Topomax the med that they sometimes use for migraines? Sounds familiar.

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Thank you Sharon!

I just took one of my MS Contin after I think 13 or 14 hours, I'm not even sure. But I'm not in pain. I'm just not wanting to let it get out of control, or go through withdrawals. I'm going to take another one tomorrow night, even if I'm not in pain, just to taper down. Not wanting to have yucky withdrawal symptoms just because I'm not in pain. Wow! I'm in total shock. I haven't had this little pain even taking my full dose of pain meds, ever!
    I'm so happy! It's like the first time I can't even feel that my bladder is there.

There are side effects to the med. It's called Dopomax for a reason. But it's totally worth it. I will put up with anything for this heaven.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    :woohoo: I am so happy for you. :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    started a topic Miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm about to cry.

I was on a medication that is a seizure med, called Topomax, about 2 or 3 years ago. It worked wonders for many things incluing my bladder pain, which I didn't know at the time was bladder pain.

Well, I went off it for some reason and over time my pelvic pain got worse and worse, I had a hyst, and things spiraled out of control.

Last year I asked my Gen. to put me back on the Topomax because I'd gained about 50 pounds and the Topomax makes you lose weight. She refused. I was upset.

This week I asked again and low and behold, she said YES!!!!

Well guess what?!!! My body pain is GONE GONE GONE!!!!

And my IC pain.........................almost totally GONNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have some pain, but the amount of time between doses of morphine is so extended I'm really going to have to start tracking what is going on! It's a miracle!!! I'm so excited!!!

And that is only on 50mg of the Topomax!!! I still can go up to about 200mg.

Oh, and I've already lost about 10 pounds in just a few days! Crazy!

Just thought I'd share the good news. The weight is great, but the pain relief! A miracle from heaven!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Working...
X