Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    If the water in the lake was cold, that will do it to me every time. I want the pool to be WARM before I will get in. It has to be at least 85 degrees!

Donna

Leave a comment:

• IC SARAH-CPP
    replied
    This also happens to me. In fact, when I am retaining really badly I always turn on the water and put my hand under it! It helps a lot. Or if it gets really bad, I put my booty in the sink and run the warm water on it and that helps me pee! I know it sounds gross but i clean it really well afterwards. That only happens when I am truly desperate and would have to cath otherwise. I hate cathing.
    Sarah

Leave a comment:

• mom_in_ma
    replied
    Not odd at all. That happened to me the last time I went swimming and my bladder was mad at me the rest of the day. Ugh. Not a fun experience at all. In fact, I've handed off all swimming duties to DH!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    lol leelee so relaxing it relaxes are bladders

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Meme,
    You are not alone...This happens to me all the time, but now that we have a pool, omg I truly get my exercise up and down the stairs going to the bathroom..Geesh and a pool is suppose to be relaxing..lol

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    lol leah... stay outta the pool you know I am the same way... I don't get in the pool often cuz I nearly kill myself getting out.. anywho, when I get in the tub, the shower, put my hand in the water for dishes or washing my hands, and turning on the washer I have got to go.. My biggest fear is going thru a car wash and having to pee..
    sending you hugs and hope we one day figure out what is going on with that.

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    First off leah... ewwww just kidding everyone pees in the lake or ocean. It's ok!! I really dont have any clue as to why that would happen. I hope all is well and i'm sure someone will be able to tell ya.

your twin
    Rachel

Leave a comment:

• meme
    started a topic Hmmm...

Hmmm...

Okay, so this is odd to me. This weekend we went to the lake and the whole time I was in the water I peed like every five minutes. It would quit as soon as I got out of the water and I would be fine the rest of the time, just while I was in there.....all the time. I guess it's no big deal since its easy to pee in the lake, created a lot of warm spots . Anyone have any ideas on this? It's not just this weekend, it happens anytime I'm in the water. Hmmm...
Working...
X