Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elle
    replied
    I get lots of relief from Ultram. It's not really that great on pain, but it works wonders for spasms and frequency. I am on long-acting narcotics as well as Ultram. When I take it (Ultram) consistantly for long periods of time, I've noticed that I'm able to hold more urine and go for longer periods of time in between going to the bathroom. But, within days of coming off of it, I'm back to peeing ever 15 minutes! Ultram is one med that I won't go without! Not so much for the pain, but definitely for the other symptoms. One negative thing about it, though...I did have retention when I fist started taking it, but within a few months, that went away. It's definitely worth dealing with the side effects!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Ultram works very well for me. I don't need pain medications full time, but when I do need them, it's good to know I have it on hand.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Rivet Kitty
    started a topic Ultram?

Ultram?

Hi guys,

Sorry, I'm sure there is a thread about this already but I couldn't find one.

Is anyone on Ultram that can tell me what it's like? Does it work for pain along with pressure and frequency? I've been taking Vicodin but am starting to think that I am building up a tolerency, so my Dr. said he would call it in for me.

Have you experienced side effects? Does it work as well as Vicodin?

Sorry, so many questions!

All answers are super appreciated. I'm tired of being in so much pain.
Working...
X