X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kiffy313
    replied
    Hi Malone,
    Wow! that is really good to hear, I also hope you are in a "remission". Please keep us posted as to how it is going for you.
    grouphug Kan

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Malone and good luck, keep us posted, hugs Iris. hi hat

Leave a comment:

• Tami Stambaugh
    replied
    Good Luck to you!!!!!!! Methadone is supposed to be great at helping with the opiod withdrawls. From what I have researched, it has helped alot of people. There are some people that have to stay on methadone the rest of their lives for a maintence med. for a chemical imbalance in their brain. Some people who haven't had any success with prozac, zoloft, etc. have had good results. I do think though that is a last resort because of it being in a narcotic classification. I know one person that it has saved their life!!!!!!!

Hand in there!!!!!!!!! Tami hi angel

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Oh, that is really, really cool to hear!

Leave a comment:

• malone
    started a topic Getting off my meds!

Getting off my meds!

Hi guys!
    Thanks to a really great doctor my pain is practically gone! I used oxycontin and stayed ahead of the pain for a long time! Every time I got down to 20 mg of it either withdrawal or the pain reared. He started me on Methedone to wean me off the rest of the oxycontin. Today was the first day and I have no pain or withdrawal! It has been SO many years and I am so excited!! Keep your fingers crossed and I will let you know if it truly is remission!!! As always you all are in my thoughts and prayers! Malone
Working...
X