Can't Believe It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Believe It!

I have to say I was shocked when I went to my Uro. today. I have only been getting 30 percs a month for the pain. Well, I told him that I went thru my last prescription faster bc of more pain and I was off work for 2 weeks. He said it was probably due to the stress of the holiday. When I left his office, I noticed that he had written it out for 60. I am so relieved bc I was afraid to ask for an increase. 30 just do not last me a month. I seem to need to take at least one or 2 a day. (in Evenings)Because my pain increases as the day goes on. Anyways....I just feel glad that he doesn't think I am becoming an addict and that he is willing to treat my pain. Just thought I would share this with all of you. (since I have posted on this subject before)
    DanaW

"Don't quit when the tide is lowest, For it's just about to turn; Don't quit over doubts and questions, For there's something you may learn."

Sounds like you found a great doc.

Ginny

Comment

Good for you to have found a doc who listens and is compassionate...what a rare find! I think it would be nice if you let him know that you appreciated his willingness to medicate you as is necessary.Do you think he might make a housecall to Western Massachusetts? Again, I am so happy that he listened, and hopefully you will feel better now! Best wishes! grouphug
      Wishing you the best, today, tomorrow, and always! Sheri G

Comment

Thanks for your responses. You know, I almost think he came to this site and read some of my posts...lol Anyways, I am lucky to have him. Hope you all get the help you need for your pain.
        DanaW

"Don't quit when the tide is lowest, For it's just about to turn; Don't quit over doubts and questions, For there's something you may learn."

Comment

Dana,

Good for you!!!! Just remember that your body does build up a tolerance and in future visits be honest when you need an upgrade!! That's great that your doctor has read this message board!!

Tami angel
          [email protected]

Comment

It sounds like you have found a very compassionate doc. Here's to feeling better and less pain!!

Success

Comment

Dana, that is great news! I am so glad that your doc is very willing to treat your pain. I hope that it gets better and that you won't need all them pain meds!

Hugs and love,
              Jess
              Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Thats great news, to have a compassionate doc like that who gives you enough meds to help with your pain. Take care and hugs Iris. hi grouphug
                Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                X