Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britgal
    replied
    Thats great news, to have a compassionate doc like that who gives you enough meds to help with your pain. Take care and hugs Iris. hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Dana, that is great news! I am so glad that your doc is very willing to treat your pain. I hope that it gets better and that you won't need all them pain meds!

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• havingsuccess
    replied
    It sounds like you have found a very compassionate doc. Here's to feeling better and less pain!!

Success

Leave a comment:

• Tami Stambaugh
    replied
    Dana,

Good for you!!!! Just remember that your body does build up a tolerance and in future visits be honest when you need an upgrade!! That's great that your doctor has read this message board!!

Tami angel

Leave a comment:

• DanaW
    replied
    Thanks for your responses. You know, I almost think he came to this site and read some of my posts...lol Anyways, I am lucky to have him. Hope you all get the help you need for your pain.

Leave a comment:

• SheriG
    replied
    Good for you to have found a doc who listens and is compassionate...what a rare find! I think it would be nice if you let him know that you appreciated his willingness to medicate you as is necessary.Do you think he might make a housecall to Western Massachusetts? Again, I am so happy that he listened, and hopefully you will feel better now! Best wishes! grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Ginny
    replied
    Sounds like you found a great doc.

Ginny

Leave a comment:

• DanaW
    started a topic Can't Believe It!

Can't Believe It!

I have to say I was shocked when I went to my Uro. today. I have only been getting 30 percs a month for the pain. Well, I told him that I went thru my last prescription faster bc of more pain and I was off work for 2 weeks. He said it was probably due to the stress of the holiday. When I left his office, I noticed that he had written it out for 60. I am so relieved bc I was afraid to ask for an increase. 30 just do not last me a month. I seem to need to take at least one or 2 a day. (in Evenings)Because my pain increases as the day goes on. Anyways....I just feel glad that he doesn't think I am becoming an addict and that he is willing to treat my pain. Just thought I would share this with all of you. (since I have posted on this subject before)
Working...
X