No announcement yet.

Morphine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jess hi I have been taking 30 mg of Morphine as a breakthru for a very long time with no problems. I also take 80 mg oxycontin twice a day. Ans there are days, bekieve it or not, that even that doesn't help; Take good care {{{{{{{{{Jess}}}}}}}} Luv ya, Sheri grouphug
    Wishing you the best, today, tomorrow, and always! Sheri G

Comment

Sheri,
      Unfortunately, I think I'm beginning to understand what you mean. cussing I have only been on the 30mg morphine for 3 weeks now and while it helped a lot in the beginning it's wearing off after 3 hours now. My dr. switched me to percocet 10, which was absolutely not helping. other than a funny feeling in my head I couldn't tell anything was different from when I wasn't on pain meds. it just didn't cut it so I went back to the 30mg morphine every 4 hours. I put a call in to the dr. today and I'm going to have to get nasty if someone doesn't return my call soon. especially since I'm having a trial interstim put in tomorrow. I'm trying to avoid switching to extended release meds because they will be harder for me to ween myself off of when I 'm feeling better. I have really bad flares with bad pelvic pain but luckily it will eventually subside and I'll be free from the pain crap for a while. I'm getting desperate as I sit here with my back sending sharp stabing pains into my pelvis. I'll wait and see how I am after the inerstim.

Rachel

Comment

Working...
      X