Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Back!

Hi everyone,

After a long couple months dealing with pain and depression, I think I am finally on the right track. I went to a new pain clinic yesterday and they prescribed me the Fentanyl patches (25mgs) and neurontin. I am having surgery tomorrow (friday) to biopsy the cysts that are on my ovaries (that I am not supposed to have.. had a hysterectomy in 2000 and the ovaries were supposed to be removed then) and to try and remove some adhesions, etc. then I start the patch on saturday.

I have also been on valium 2mg twice a day that was working but it seems to not be strong enough now. I will be seeing uro in a few weeks and hopefully, she will adjust it then.

Am gonna try to catch up with everyone today.. ive missed everyone a bunch!

Wishing all of you a pain-free day!
    grouphug grouphug grouphug
    Morgan Stone

Hi welcome back. Sounds like a lot is going on right now.

I am Yahoo Teeger671.......I have been sick lately so if you don't see me on for a while ...it is because sick is winning atm...but that should change eventually.

Will pray for your surgery.
    Faith, Hope, and Love,
    Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
    Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Morgan,

Good luck with the surgery, I'll be praying for you. Please keep us posted. Sending hugs your way grouphug grouphug grouphug

Comment

Good Luck and glad to see you back.
        Jolene

"Life is what happens when you are making other plans" John Lennon

IC diet cheat sheet....http://www.ic-network.com/diet/dietcheatsheet.html

Information for Patients can be found here.
        http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Jen's tips for great IC sex..http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22522&highlight=jens+tips[/url]

Newbie Angel...I will be happy to answer any questions or just listen. Email me at [email protected]

"IC Angel Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you."

Comment

Hello Morgan,
          Sorry that you are going through so much ! grouphug Hugs and prayers for you with your surgery on Friday!!
          ICchell(Michelle)

Comment

Welcome back, Morgan.
            Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

Welcome bac Morgan
              Brat
              'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Working...
              X