Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Welcome back, Morgan.

Leave a comment:

• ICchell
    replied
    Hello Morgan,
    Sorry that you are going through so much ! grouphug Hugs and prayers for you with your surgery on Friday!!
    ICchell(Michelle)

Leave a comment:

• JAF
    replied
    Good Luck and glad to see you back.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Brown
    replied
    Morgan,

Good luck with the surgery, I'll be praying for you. Please keep us posted. Sending hugs your way grouphug grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    Hi welcome back. Sounds like a lot is going on right now.

I am Yahoo Teeger671.......I have been sick lately so if you don't see me on for a while ...it is because sick is winning atm...but that should change eventually.

Will pray for your surgery.

Leave a comment:

• Morgan Stone
    started a topic Im Back!

Im Back!

Hi everyone,

After a long couple months dealing with pain and depression, I think I am finally on the right track. I went to a new pain clinic yesterday and they prescribed me the Fentanyl patches (25mgs) and neurontin. I am having surgery tomorrow (friday) to biopsy the cysts that are on my ovaries (that I am not supposed to have.. had a hysterectomy in 2000 and the ovaries were supposed to be removed then) and to try and remove some adhesions, etc. then I start the patch on saturday.

I have also been on valium 2mg twice a day that was working but it seems to not be strong enough now. I will be seeing uro in a few weeks and hopefully, she will adjust it then.

Am gonna try to catch up with everyone today.. ive missed everyone a bunch!

Wishing all of you a pain-free day!
    grouphug grouphug grouphug
Working...
X