Low Back Pain and I need a PM Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Back Pain and I need a PM Doctor

Called my uro's office yesterday. I am new to IC. I was really interested in the Valium suppositories for possible relief. I was disappointed to learn my Urologist doesn't prescribe them. Also I was wondering about low back pain. I have it really bad along with my pelvic pain. I have read about Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and it seems that causes alot of low back pain. I wondered if I could have that along with my IC. How would I know? I would appreciate any help you could give me. Also I guess I will need to find a pain management doctor since my uro doesn't seem to want to help. Does anyone know a good one in Hampton, GA area (40 miles south of Atlanta).

God Bless You!

I used to live in Griffin and am originally from Conyers GA so I know exactly where you are. Unfortunatley I don't know of any Dr's in your immediate area, but I am sure if you start looking you could find some great Dr's closer in the metro area. I think I have read of a good one in Stockbridge, that wouldn't be a bad drive for you. Try looking around the Eagles Landing area near the hospital. It can take some trial and error to find the right Dr. Be sure that the PT you find doesn't perscribe kegal for your pain. They are terrible for us. Our muscles are already tight we need to loosen them. I have PFD and when it get's really bad I have a lot of low back pain. That is what causes mine. So, I think it is worth looking into. Also, some Gyno's will treat IC. Good luck I hope you find someone soon.
    S
    Link to the patient information, everything from What is IC? to Disability
    http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

American Urological Association Clinical Guideline
    Diagnosis and Treatment of Intersitial Cysitis/Painful Bladder Syndrom
    http://www.auanet.org/content/guidel...ent_ic-bps.pdf

Comment

Working...
    X