X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tink22
    replied
    Snowden1,

I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you! My heart goes out to you so much. I know this is an old post, but felt I needed to respond.

My prayers are with you, and I hope you are doing better. Please let me know.

*Hugs*
    Shamay

Leave a comment:

• Snowden1
    replied
    I unfortunately did this trial. Something happened when they put in a blood patch after the surgery and I am unable to walk or step on my feet without severe pain. I have pins and needles pain in my legs and my back feels like the catheter is still in there and hurts so bad. The doctor now says he can't help me. This pain is worse or just as bad as my IC. I would never advice anyone to do this trial. It did not help the pain at the time and now I am so much worse.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I know we have had people with pain pumps, but haven't seen any posts for some time. This thread started several months ago so I'm assuming Teresa has made her decision.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• sabstory
    replied
    I am surprised that nobody responded to this. I am curious also.

Leave a comment:

• Snowden1
    started a topic Has anyone tried a pain pump?

Has anyone tried a pain pump?

My pain management doctor is really trying to help me. He is the first doctor I have had that truly listens - he is wonderful and so is his nurse.

He thinks I should try a pain pump for pain because he thinks there would be less interaction between the antidepressant (that I need, but can't take now) and the oral pain med. He said you get much less and it is delivered differently that the oral kind so I may be able to take both meds without the severe interaction between the two - but I NEED both for sure.

Has anyone tried this? Did it help?
Working...
X