• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bubbe1
    replied
    Celebrex for pain

Hi,
    Interesting about the Celebrex. I love Celebrex,but unfortunately, my GERD does not!
    I'm so glad it's helping you. As you said, easy med to get, no hassles. You might want to talk to your doctor about taking something to protect your esophagus if you plan to take the Celebrex long term.

Leave a comment:

• cmclien
    replied
    My husband takes celebrex twice a day for osteo which of course is totally unrelated to IC but the point I wanted to make is its the only NSAID that has touched his pain. Its a super strong NSAID and he has to take omeprazole twice a day with it or he gets super bad heartburn.

I'm glad you're having positive results. Keep us posted how it keeps working for you.

Leave a comment:

• flowerangela
    replied
    interesting.

Leave a comment:

• My urologist prescribed Celebrex for pain; it may be working

After my visit to the urologist today, I was in pain, and took a tablet of Celebrex, which he said helped many women with pain, and the pain completely quit. It will be at least a week or longer before I know how well this works, but I am so hopeful that it will..

No begging for pain meds, no risks of addiction, or serious complications, no guillt.
    I will be posting on how well it works. Wish me luck!
Working...
X