Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tink22
    replied
    Glad to hear that they help, that brings me some comfort.

I haven't had to use them yet, I just picked them up today... and am hoping I won't have to for a very long time if ever lol. My Uro also asked me not to take them every day if I can help it because they do have Valium in them lol. I'm sure she's worried about dependancy.

Thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• sailawaygrl
    replied
    I use the valium suppositories and they have helped me a good bit. They help to keep my pelvic muscles from getting too tight and spasm. I do find that I need to use them continuously to keep the effect going. It is hard to stop spasms once they have started, better to stay ahead of them.

Leave a comment:

• Tink22
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for the information.

I am in the middle of going off my Elavil as it has been causing some uncomfortable side effects for some reason after 11 years...

I am not sure how bad my Ic is going to get, but I do know that when I am very stressed out my pain gets pretty darn bad, so my Uro is setting me up with a few things just in case, as well as for when I do have pain.

I am going to also try Vistaril here soon, if need be. I'm keeping my fingers crossed tapering off my Elavil will be an easy thing lol.

Thank you so much for your response.

Leave a comment:

• nanawaggs
    replied
    Hi, Shamay ~
    I used Valium suppositories (Cyclo/diaz/lido, 10/5/62.5 mg) when I was having extremely painful symptoms but I was also on other treatments....instillations, pyridium, PT for PFD along with a couple surgeries so it's really difficult to determine how effective the valium alone was. I did see considerable improvement with this combo so it's probably a little of everything that helped and I have since stopped the instills, PT and valium.

What kind of pain are you experiencing? I'm terribly sorry you're having such a difficult time.

Prayers that you'll soon be feeling better.

Leave a comment:

• Tink22
    started a topic Vaginal Valium

Vaginal Valium

I will be picking up a perscription of Vaginal Valium Monday.

Has anyone else used it? How well does it work for paina?
Working...
X