Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Pyridium is not meant to be taken for long periods. You really need to see a doctor to begin some testing and treatments.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• rpinion1
    replied
    yes thats it i have my pediatrtian prescribe me pyridium when ever i can convince her to and stock up on it and sometime switch out from prscription to otc meds. i am not diagnosed with IC but my bfs mom and I think I have it, i dnt have the money to see a doc and when i did go to see a uroligist he told me im too young n tht im probably just drinking too much soda and sent me on my way, my ped thinks i have it but cnt really diagnose me since thts not her line of work.

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    is that the only treatment plan you are on?

Leave a comment:

• rpinion1
    started a topic pyridium no loneger working! help!!!!

pyridium no loneger working! help!!!!

my pyridium is no longer working unless i take like 4 at a time, the pain is getting worse its unbarable.... i cant do ANYTHING literally, i live in the bathroom, ive had flares before but they usualy re only for like a week, its been 2months, i dont see a doc tor anymore cuz i cnt afford it and i cant really afford the pyridium either...... sometimes(i would never actualy act upon this thought!) i think itd be better if i would just die, then i wouldnt have to live like this... i sy that cuz its the only way i can describe the amount of pain im in. i told my mother and she said "i have no sympathy for that s*#t." i just wnt to know what other meds can i tke that might help or how can i afford the pyridium, i have taken the stuff tht turn ur urine blue and it doesnt work.
Working...
X