X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tink22
    replied
    Hi purpleviolet,

What kinds of things can she prescibe? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• Tink22
    replied
    No I didn't as I wanted to talk to the actual Uro and no her nurse. I never seem to get things accomplished if I see a nurse. Can the nurse write out a referral to the pain clinic?

Leave a comment:

• purpleviolet
    replied
    Did you try making appointment with the uro nurse (Jean)? She is very good and can prescribe a lot. She usually is available in days, not months.

Leave a comment:

• Tink22
    replied
    Thank you for responding. I just made an appointment with the UW, however the appointment isn't until July 5th! I don't think I should wait that long given my symptoms... I tried to explain the urgency of it all, but know body seems to care.

Leave a comment:

• purpleviolet
    replied
    good and bad

My uros at the UW in Seattle wrote a prescrip to go a pain clinic - but then I just happened to get examined for the MAPP study by a doc who said she was just leaving this pain clinic and that no one else there understood pelvic pain and I would be doing myself a disservice by going. So I didn't go. Now I just think maybe I should have gone but just avoided doing anything invasive. She did me disservice. I suppose any doc you see could recommend a pain clinic and help you get there. They should at least do that. You deserve to get out of pain! When I flare I take valium and prosed, but last flare was bad and nothing helped too much, but time just passed and it is over a bit. Where are your doctors in Seattle? PV

Leave a comment:

• Tink22
    started a topic Pain Doctor in Seattle, please help?

Pain Doctor in Seattle, please help?

Does anyone know of a good pain doctor that will treat IC in Seattle?

All other treatments have failed and I am having an allergic reaction to the medication I am taking to aleviate my IC and need to get off of it asap.

Can anyone help, I am getting desperate!
Working...
X