Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pammylynn8
    replied
    I have found herbal teas have helped me quite a bit. I think part of it just mental. but it does make me slow down when I drink them.. and my symptoms get a lot less. Also I do relaxation techniques during the day. If relaxation can help my mind and other parts relax I know it can relax my bladder.I am experimenting with that. You might want to try starting bio feedback and other alternative treatments. they could really help!

Leave a comment:

• carrolltonia
    replied
    elmiron, and ic diet

Hi thank you for your replys,but unfortunetly I have tried elmiron and ic diet.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Have you tried elmiron? Some people find that helps significantly.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• nineteenwinters
    replied
    Have you tried the IC diet? That seems to help a lot of people especially those who can't take/get the drugs.

Leave a comment:

• carrolltonia
    started a topic need help

need help

I have had ic for 15 years tried all the great meds. Have had 30 or more dsmo treatments. I have had interstim surgery 2 years ago. 6 Bladder distentions. I am at the point none of this stuff does not work. I have pain medications. What happens now I am in pain all the time and when it is bad I cant even walk. What do I do now? If anyone knows what I can do please let me know so I can talk to my Dr about it. I am 38 and on disabilty and at the end of my ropes. I talked to my nurse and she said there is really nothing else.

meds I am on
    jintel for hormon therapy
    gabapenton 1200 mg 3 times a day
    flexeril 10mg three times a day
    nitrofuranton 100 mg
    oxybutyn 10mg
    hydroxyzine 10mg
    hydrocodone
    was on proced but medicare wont pay for it
Working...
X