Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johng
    replied
    Yes, it will help. I use to take it with Elavil without any problems. One thing I did notice when I first started taking Tramodol is it makes it hard to start urinating. Which causes my bladder to fill up more which can cause some more pain. This got better after I took it for a little while. Give it a chance it should help.

Leave a comment:

• meResque
    replied
    I took this for about a week once. My doctor did not inform me of the risks of taking it with Elavil, my pharmacist did! I discontinued Elavil while I took it. It really did very little for the pain I was in... I was having back pain, unrelated to my IC. It was also pretty awful getting off of it, just after a week of taking it!

Leave a comment:

• bbeaman
    replied
    Thanks Donna!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I suggest you talk with your pharmacist about possible interactions --- he/she may be able to give you some advice on times to take your meds to avoid potential problems.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• bbeaman
    started a topic Tramadol (Ultracet) for pain

Tramadol (Ultracet) for pain

Anyone else on this? Did it work? I was prescirbed this yesterday and feel like I am taking Ibuprofen. Plus I have read it can cause seizures with Elavil which I was put back on at my appt. Yesterday! HELP!!! I hurt so bad I am desperate.
Working...
X