Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medications in Canada

hi all,

I was wondering if any Canadians on here have been or are trying to get pregnant w/IC??

if so, have you chosen to discontinue your treatments or have you maintained your medicines during TTC/pregnancy? what have you taken if you've stayed on meds?

we're TTC and I'm taking amitryptaline but it's not doing much for me...just curious to see what other people have used/have discussed w/their physicians in Canada...

RX ratings differ from US to Canada - I've found lots of info through Mother risk in Toronto but am not happy with my course of treatment currently...thinking about talking to our physician again...

Hi Braedley;

Well when I was pregnant with both my kids I did not have IC at the time. Well it all started after giving birth to my daughter all my bladder problems started , with UT infection in and out of the hospital on IV medications as oral
    medication did not help me at all...... so thinking back I know that was starting to have sign of IC at his time.
    When my son was born I was in the hospital the eight months out of the nine month with IV medication on all kind of meds and I had a very healthy son weighing in at 9lbs 6oz.

I wish you all the best Braedley ..
    Last edited by DebbieB; 04-30-2007, 12:32 PM. Reason: add more on the subject ..
    Thinking positive has got me through to another day!!

Comment

Working...
    X